Commvault Announces More than 150 Speaking Sessions at Commvault GO 2017
TINTON FALLS, N.J., Oct. 11, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Commvault (NASDAQ: CVLT), a global leader in enterprise backup, recovery, archive and the cloud, today announced more than 150 speaking sessions on data management, protection and activation at Commvault GO 2017, its second annual customer conference, to be held Nov. 6-8, 2017 in Washington D.C. Commvault also announced that Kenneth Cukier, senior editor of digital products at The Economist, will emcee the event's general keynote sessions. With an agenda that includes more than 95 breakout, 30 mini theater, and 25 structured lab speaking sessions, as well as industry-specific and other expert-led learning sessions, Commvault GO 2017 will be this year's leading event for business leaders seeking to take charge of their data to find a path to the remarkable.
At the conference, industry thought leaders, customers, and partners, including executives from Commvault, Google, Microsoft and Cisco, will explore how enterprises can protect, manage and activate data to unlock new business opportunities and address some of today's most pressing data challenges, including how to:
- Accelerate digital business transformation
- Fast-track movement to next generation on-premises cloud infrastructure
- Optimize management and protection of data in public, private and hybrid clouds
- Meet new Dev-Test and disaster recovery data requirements
- Automate ransomware and other cyberattack detection and recovery
- Build a data foundation that simplifies and expedites the development of data analytics applications
- Get ahead of GDPR and other new privacy and personal data regulations
"Commvault GO's deep and wide agenda tackles the most urgent and exciting data questions and issues faced by business and IT leaders today, offering attendees a unique opportunity to learn how to best protect data and use it to achieve remarkable results," said Chris Powell, chief marketing officer, Commvault. "It is a must attend event for those looking for insights on how the latest innovations in data protection and management can be best employed to create value in today's digital economy."
Empowering Business Leaders to Find a Path to the Remarkable
A host of speaking sessions will explore how enterprises can find a path to the remarkable by using data to build, innovate, uncover, create, engage, work more efficiently, and grow. Examples include:
- Cloud, Data Management, and Digital Transformation: What You Need to Know
- Data Privacy's Changing Landscape - The Global Impact of GDPR
- Leading Change: Making the Cloud Culture Shift in Your Organization
- Early Detection Strategies to Fight Ransomware
- Transforming Healthcare Data Management
- Planning and Implementing a Large Deployment to the Cloud
- Gather, Analyze, Act and Monetize Your Data
- Assess, Block, Cure; Why the ABCs of Threat Mitigation Aren't So Simple
- Disaster Recovery in the Virtualized Environment
- General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) Crash Course
- Adopt a "Cloud-First" Strategy for Your Enterprise & Break Free of the Physical Data Center
- Moving from Legacy Data Center to a Multi Cloud Environment - Lessons Learned
- Bounce Back from Ransomware and Destructive Malware
- Migrating Your Databases (Oracle, MS SQL) to the Public Cloud
- Don't Make the Cloud a Money Pit
- Move, Manage and Use your Data Across the Hybrid Cloud
- Automating the Creation of Dev-Test Environments to Accelerate Revenue Generation
- What Your Cloud Providers Aren't Telling You about Data Protection and Compliance
- Ransomware! Don't Worry, Be Ready
- Reduce Ransomware Risk While Improving Operational Efficiency
- Data Visualization: A Picture's Worth a Thousand Words
- Threat and Risk Mitigation for Ransomware
Emceed by Cukier, Commvault GO 2017's general keynote sessions will include presentations from Commvault chairman, president and CEO, N. Robert Hammer, Commvault Chief Operating Officer Al Bunte, Capt. "Sully" Sullenberger and explorer Robert Swan OBE (Officer of the British Empire). In addition, Gartner Group research director Robert Rhame will moderate a discussion with Jon Walton, CIO of the County of San Mateo, Paul Petty, head of IT infrastructure for Laing O'Rourke, and Mark Trenerry, cloud & infrastructure manager for Queensland Investment Corporation, on how their enterprises are achieving remarkable things with data.
Commvault GO 2017 will also feature presentations and exhibits from members of Commvault's broad partner ecosystem, including Diamond and Ruby sponsors CDW, Cisco Google Cloud, AWS, Microsoft, Arrow, Nutanix, SHI, Quantum, TechData and Infinidat.
Additionally, Commvault will provide discounted training and certification at the conference, giving users the opportunity to sharpen their skill sets and earn professional certifications.
Commvault GO will be held at Gaylord National Harbor in Washington, D.C. Located along the Potomac River, Gaylord National Harbor is one of the premier event locations on the Eastern Seaboard. Gaylord National Harbor is easily accessible by car and rail, and it is also close to three international airports (Reagan National Airport, Dulles International Airport and Baltimore Washington International Airport).
Business leaders interested in attending Commvault GO 2017 can register for the conference here.
Join and engage in the online conversation across social media by using #CommvaultGO and follow Commvault on:
Commvault is a leading provider of cloud data management solutions, helping companies worldwide activate and drive more value and business insight out of their data to transform modern data environments. With solutions and services delivered directly and through a worldwide network of partners and service providers, Commvault solutions comprise one of the industry's leading portfolios in data protection and recovery, cloud, virtualization, archive, file sync and share. Commvault has earned accolades from customers and third party influencers for its technology vision, innovation, and execution as an independent and trusted expert. Without the distraction of a hardware business or other business agenda, Commvault's sole focus on data management has led to adoption by companies of all sizes, in all industries, and for solutions deployed on premise, across mobile platforms, to and from the cloud, and provided as-a-service. Commvault employs more than 2,700 highly skilled individuals across markets worldwide, is publicly traded on NASDAQ (CVLT), and is headquartered in Tinton Falls, New Jersey in the United States. To learn more about Commvault — and how it can help make your data work for you — visit Commvault.com.
Safe Harbor Statement: Customers' results may differ materially from those stated herein; Commvault does not guarantee that all customers can achieve benefits similar to those stated above. This press release may contain forward-looking statements, including statements regarding financial projections, which are subject to risks and uncertainties, such as competitive factors, difficulties and delays inherent in the development, manufacturing, marketing and sale of software products and related services, general economic conditions and others. Statements regarding Commvault's beliefs, plans, expectations or intentions regarding the future are forward-looking statements, within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended. All such forward-looking statements are made pursuant to the safe harbor provisions of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Actual results may differ materially from anticipated results. Commvault does not undertake to update its forward-looking statements. The development and timing of any product release as well as any of its features or functionality remain at our sole discretion.
©1999-2017 Commvault Systems, Inc. All rights reserved. Commvault, Commvault and logo, the "C hexagon" logo, Commvault Systems, Solving Forward, SIM, Singular Information Management, OnePass, Commvault Galaxy, Unified Data Management, QiNetix, Quick Recovery, QR, CommNet, GridStor, Vault Tracker, InnerVault, Quick Snap, QSnap, IntelliSnap, Recovery Director, CommServe, CommCell, ROMS, Commvault Edge, and CommValue are trademarks or registered trademarks of Commvault Systems, Inc. All other third party brands, products, service names, trademarks, or registered service marks are the property of and used to identify the products or services of their respective owners. All specifications are subject to change without notice.
View original content with multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/commvault-announces-more-than-150-speaking-sessions-at-commvault-go-2017-300534636.html
[ Back to the Next Generation Communications Community's Homepage ]