It's Time for New Mobile Data Plans
- People are afraid of the costs of going beyond mobile data plan limits.
- Service providers need to stimulate data usage to ensure strong return on investments.
- Data plans that are simple, personal and rewarding encourage data use.
Why an IP/MPLS Network Makes Sense for Smart Grids
- Smart grid projects require further communications network reach, higher performance, without affecting reliability.
- An IP/MPLS network increases operational efficiency, improves management and security, and contains costs.
- Existing operational, corporate, and new smart grid services run together on a common network.
A Changing Market Environment Demands a High Leverage Network
- Network traffic could grow up to 85 times in a 5-year period while average revenue per user declines.
- Service providers will need a comprehensive, customer-focused strategy that delivers immediate and long-term business impact.
- The right network investments will deliver net gain, net value and net worth.
3 Strategies to Take Your IP Edge into the Video Era
- A next-generation architecture brings speed and intelligence to the IP edge.
- Service intelligence and connection options can be monetized.
- An expanded, distributed IP edge reduces costs, increases quality.