Saksoft FY20 EPS at Rs. 38.67 vs Rs. 36.66 in FY19
CHENNAI, May 28, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- Saksoft Limited (BSE: 590051) (NSE: SAKSOFT), announced its audited financial results for the Quarter and Year ended 31st March 2020.
Commenting on the results and performance Aditya Krishna, Chairman & Managing Director of Saksoft Ltd. said:
"The FY 19-20 has been a stable year for Saksoft. I am pleased that we have been able to maintain/improve our margins in this competitive environment with increased focus on delivering from our centers in India and the UK. We are confident that our selection of industry verticals and our drive for specialization will be the key enablers for the growth in the coming quarters.
The on-going COVID-19 has brought unseen challenges in the industry. Ensuring the good health of all our employees and delivering the best to our customers parallelly has been the major objective for us during this period of crisis. We strive at maximizing customer experience in today's scenario. Organizations who have delayed their digital transformation initiatives are experiencing the biggest challenge and we are poised well to assist such organizations in their digital transformation journey."
Result Highlights Q4FY20 on Y-o-Y basis:
- The Company recorded revenue of Rs. 92.90 Crs during Q4FY20, as against Rs. 93.67 Crs in Q4FY19
- EBITDA for the quarter stood at Rs. 13.85 Crs as compared to Q4FY19 of Rs. 17.03 Crs. EBITDA Margin stood at 14.9%
- The Company recorded a PAT margin of 10.5% for Q4FY20. PAT for the quarter stood at Rs. 9.80 Crs
Result Highlights FY20 on Y-o-Y basis :
- The Company recorded Revenue of Rs. 358.78 Crs during FY20, as against Rs. 358.05 Crs in FY19, recording a marginal growth of 0.2%
- EBITDA for the FY20 stood at Rs. 61.03 Crs as against Rs. 59.16 Crs in FY19 an increase of 3.2%. EBIDTA margins stood at 17.0% as compared to 16.5% for FY19 an increase of 49 bps
- The EBITDA for FY20 is higher by Rs. 5 Crs on account of adoption of Ind AS 116 resulting in an impact of 1.4%
- PAT for the FY20 stood at Rs. 38.65 Crs as against Rs. 38.21 Crs in FY19 an increase of 1.2%. PAT margins for the FY20 stood at 10.8% as against 10.7% in FY19
- The Board has approved the appointment of Ms. Malini Thadani as an Independent Director and recommended to the shareholders for approval for a period of five consecutive years till 26th May 2025 w.e.f 27th May 2020.
1. REVENUE METRICS - %
A. Revenue by Geo
Asia/ Asia Pacific & Others
B. Revenue Mix
C. Revenue by Industry Verticals
Retail and Health Care
Transportation & Logistics
2. CUSTOMER METRICS
A. Client Metrics- No of clients/customers per Million Dollar*
>0.5Mn to 1Mn
B. Client's Contribution to Revenue
3. HEADCOUNT METRICS
A. Headcount & Utilisation
Total Employee Count
B. Utilisation-IT Services
About Saksoft Limited:
Saksoft Limited is a leading player in providing digital transformation solutions to help businesses stay relevant in a highly connected, rapidly evolving world. Saksoft is a niche technology specialist that provides a comprehensive suite of business transformation, information management, application development and testing services. Saksoft helps their clients level the playing field by helping them transform their business spaces. Saksoft is headquartered in Chennai (India) and has 14 offices across the USA, Europe and Asia employing over 1,200 people. For more information, please visit www.saksoft.com
Safe Harbor Statement:
Statements in this document relating to future status, events, or circumstances, including but not limited to statements about plans and objectives, the progress and results of research and development, potential project characteristics, project potential and target dates for project related issues are forward looking statements based on estimates and the anticipated effects of future events on current and developing circumstances. Such statements are subject to numerous risks and uncertainties and are not necessarily predictive of future results. Actual results may differ materially from those anticipated in the forward-looking statements. The company assumes no obligation to update forward looking statements to reflect actual results changed assumptions or other factors.
For further information, please contact:
Head Marketing - Saksoft Limited
Logo - https://mma.prnewswire.com/media/699009/Saksoft_Logo.jpg
[ Back to the Next Generation Communications Community's Homepage ]