Saksoft EBITDA Increases by 46.82% Y-o-Y
CHENNAI, August 10, 2018 /PRNewswire/ --
Saksoft Limited (BSE: 590051) (NSE: SAKSOFT), reported its Q1 results (ended on June 30, 2018) at its Board Meeting held on August 10, 2018.
(Logo: https://mma.prnewswire.com/media/699009/Saksoft_Logo.jpg )
Commenting on the results, Chairman & Managing Director, Aditya Krishna said, "The company's sales focus has begun to produce results with a number of new logos being added in this quarter. This is a significant improvement from the past quarters. Most of the work for these logos is being delivered from Saksoft's offshore centers which is resulting in margin improvement."
Review of financial performance
Consolidated Quarter Review (Q1 2018-19 vs. Q1 2017-18)
- Operating revenue increased by 26.39% to Rs 82.54 Crore in Q1 FY18-19 against Rs 65.31 Crore in the corresponding quarter previous year
- 46.82% increase in EBITDA to Rs 11.54 Crore in Q1 FY18-19 against Rs 7.86 Crore in the correspoding quarter previous year
- PBT increased to Rs 10.69 Crore in Q1 FY18-19 against Rs 6.83 Crore in the corresponding quarter previous year, up by 56.52%
- PAT stood at Rs 6.96 Crore in Q1 FY18-19 against Rs 3.75 Crore in the corresponding quarter previous year, an increase of 85.60%
Consolidated Financial Year Review (Q1 2018-19 vs. Q4 2017-18)
- Operating revenue increased by 5.81% to Rs 82.54 Crore against Rs 78.01 Crore in the previous quarter
- 2.21% increase in EBITDA to Rs 11.54 Crore in Q1 FY18-19 against Rs 11.29 Crore in the previous quarter
- PBT increased to Rs 10.69 Crore in Q1 FY18-19 against Rs 9.73 Crore in the previous quarter, increase of 9.87%
- PAT for Q1 FY18-19 stood at Rs 6.96 Crore against Rs 6.94 Crore in the previous quarter, an increase of 0.29%
About Saksoft Limited:
Saksoft Limited is a leading player in providing digital transformation solutions to help businesses stay relevant in a highly connected, rapidly evolving world. Saksoft is a niche technology specialist that provides a comprehensive suite of business transformation, information management, application development and testing services. In short, Saksoft helps their clients level the playing field by helping them transform their business spaces.
Saksoft is headquartered in Chennai (India) and has 12 offices across the USA, Europe and Asia employing over 1000+ people. For more information, please visit http://www.Saksoft.com
For further information, please contact:
Chief Financial Officer
Media Contact :
[ Back to the Next Generation Communications Community's Homepage ]