MSP Expo Announces a Three Day Program Packed with Invaluable Education and Insight
Trumbull, CT - October 16, 2017 - TMC (News - Alert) released the agenda for MSP Expo being held February 14-16, 2018 at the Greater Fort Lauderdale/Broward County Convention Center in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. Over three intensive days of education, MSP Expo brings together MSP professionals and thought leaders to network and explore the latest innovations and business practices. MSP Expo is collocated with ITEXPO (News - Alert), the communications and business transformation event where influential buyers gather to make their purchase decisions.
"The opportunity for MSPs to increase revenue is seemingly endless, however, keeping up with the latest trends and technologies can be a daunting task," said Rich Tehrani (News - Alert), TMC CEO and conference chairman. "MSP Expo was designed to give attendees the education they need to make smart buying decisions while forging profitable relationships that will bring additional value to their business and customers."
The Conference Program Includes:
- How Automation Saved My Business and Increased Profits
- How to Ensure You Stay Secure When Moving to Managed Cloud Services
- Overcoming Resistance to Cloud Adoption
- Democratization of Enterprise Communications (News - Alert)
- Five Mistakes I Bet You're Making with Your Managed Services Business
- Why Backup is an Easy Revenue Opportunity for MSPs
- The Ins and Outs of Growth-focused MSP Marketing
- The Modern MSP: Recurring Revenue and Business Opportunities from Office 365 and S4B/Teams
- The Evolving Cloud Workspace
- Automating Processes for MSP Profitability
- Cyberattacks Are Increasing: Have You Prepared Your Clients?
- How MSPs Can Better Compete with Cloud Providers and Reclaim Market Value
- 10 Ways for Managed, Hosted, and Cloud Providers to Find the Right Niches and Avoid Commoditization
- Managed Security: The Must-Have Service for Successful MSPs
Keynotes, speakers, special events, exhibitors and more will be updated on the website daily. Please check back for frequent updates here.
To be considered for speaking opportunities in any of these sessions please complete the online form http://www.mspexpo.com/call-for-speakers.aspx. Questions regarding speaking opportunities should be sent to Dave Rodriguez at 203-852-6800 x146 or Erik Linask at 203-852-6800 x284.
MSP Expo is supported by platinum sponsor Wildix.
For more information or to register for MSP Expo, email firstname.lastname@example.org. For media inquiries, contact Jessica Seabrook. Companies interested in exhibiting, sponsorship or advertising packages for ITEXPO should contact TMC's Joe Fabiano at 203-852-6800 x132 or Maureen Gambino at 203-852-6800 x109.
For the latest MSP Expo news, updates and information follow the event on Twitter (News - Alert) at @MSPExpo.
Global buyers rely on TMC's content-driven marketplaces to make purchase decisions and navigate markets. This presents branding, thought leadership and lead generation opportunities for vendors/sellers.
- Unique, turnkey Online Communities boost search results, establish market validation, elevate brands and thought leadership, while minimizing ad-blocking.
- Custom Lead Programs uncover sales opportunities and build databases.
- In-Person and Online Events boost brands, enhance thought leadership and generate leads.
- Publications, Display Advertising and Newsletters bolster brand reputations.
- Custom Content provides expertly ghost-crafted blogs, press releases, articles and marketing collateral to help with SEO, branding, and
overall marketing efforts.
- Comprehensive Event and Road Show Management Services help companies meet potential clients and generate leads face-to-face.
For more information about TMC and to learn how we can help you reach your marketing goals, please visit www.tmcnet.com.
Media and Analyst Contact:
203-852-6800 x 170
Edited by Mandi Nowitz
[ Back to the Next Generation Communications Community's Homepage ]