Research and Markets: New Zealand - Overview of the Secondary Telecoms Players
(M2 PressWIRE Via Acquire Media NewsEdge) Dublin - Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7m5wcr/new_zealand_over) has announced the addition of the "New Zealand - Overview of the Secondary Telecoms Players" report to their offering.
This report profiles some of the smaller telecommunications operators in the New Zealand market. These include CallPlus, M2, WxC, and Southern Cross Cables.
- Telecom New Zealand dominates the market in fixed-line access for both the residential and business sectors and is also one of the two major mobile operators;
- Vodafone New Zealand being the other major mobile player is also a fixed-line operator;
- TelstraClear with its fibre network is also a fixed-line operator;
- Kordia owns one of the largest telecom networks in the country and is the major provider of television and radio broadcast facilities;
- Chorus is the largest infrastructure company in the New Zealand market and is rolling out the UFB infrastructure in a majority of the districts.
Hot Topics And Technologies Mentioned:
Cable, ADSL, WiFi, fibre, UFB, HSDPA, FttH, FttN, IPTV, HDTV, cloud computing, unbundled exchanges.
- Telecom NZ
- Southern Cross Cables
- Black White
- Chorus WorldxChange Communications
For more information, including table of contents, please visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7m5wcr/new_zealand_over
Research and Markets,
Fax from USA: 646-607-1907
Fax from rest of the world: 353-1-481-1716
Sector: Telecommunications and Networks (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/categories.asp?cat_id=20&campaign_id=7m5wcr)
((M2 Communications disclaims all liability for information provided within M2 PressWIRE. Data supplied by named party/parties. Further information on M2 PressWIRE can be obtained at http://www.presswire.net on the world wide web. Inquiries to email@example.com)).
(c) 2012 M2 COMMUNICATIONS
[ Back to the Next Generation Communications Community's Homepage ]